All orders receive a free logo proof, but if you need to see a digital mock-up of your logo on this item, click below.
When you’re bucking hay or swinging a framing hammer, you need a jacket that gives you freedom to move. Stretch panels on the back, sides and elbows allow for a full range of motion when you’re on the job.
- 8.25 ounce, 59/39/2 cotton/polyester/spandex Quick Duck® canvas
- 80 gram 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation for warmth
- Rain Defender® durable water repellent
- 30% lighter but ounce-for-ounce as durable as sandstone
- Rugged Flex® durable stretch technology for ease of movement
- Mighty Back® Bi-Swing between shoulders for instant recovery
- Flex Elbow™ for less restriction
- Freedom Gussets under arms
- Mock neck collar with zip-through and detachable hood
- Two-way center front zipper with inner storm flap
- Two zippered chest pockets
- Two lower hand pockets with hidden snap closures
- Inner sleeve storm cuffs
- Angled cuff openings
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Drop tail
- Carhartt-strong, triple-stitched main seams
- Carhartt label sewn on chest pocket
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.